Whether you're looking for high volume sales or high quality Clients, Google can be a great source of new customers.
The problem is Google is becoming increasing over-populated with millions of new websites and blogs showing up online. This makes it challenging for your business to rank on the first page of Google (where 91% of visitors are), let alone the sacred top 3 rankings.
We learnt early on, it’s no use having a brilliant website, if no one can find it!
Take heart though, you can adjust your website to rank highly in Google and tap into that lucrative Google traffic.
One way to do this is through Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in simple terms determines where your website ranks on search engines (e.g. Google).
Why is SEO Important?
SEO plays a big part in your website’s traffic. If your competitors are outranking you on Google, it’s most likely that they have greater SEO than you. Thankfully, this can be changed and your SEO ranking and website traffic can be improved, to catalyse those leads and business growth.
Here are 5 Tips to do that:
1) High quality content that helps people solve a problem or learn something.
2) Frequency of content production (e.g. articles) and social distribution.
3) Detailed hierarchy and structure of your website (internal linking & silos).
4) Attention to detail in keyword research and targeting.
5) Highly authoritative & authentic backlink portfolio.
These are just 5 of the 15 Steps we do to ensure Client's Websites rank in Google and generate more traffic and sales.
If you would like to grow your business organically, feel free to contact us for a Free Website Review:
Contact Organic Media Here.